Wednesday 24 October 2012

Life Drawing (Attempt 1)

Seeing as I'm a complete failure at anything pertaining to the word 'organisation' and post things onto my blog spasmodically and sporadically, here are a few of my drawings from the first life drawing session which was over a month ago now.
And to top it off, the pictures are really bad quality.

Anyway...

 These were ten minute sketches and we were only allowed to use straight lines.



 I really liked structuring the face on this one:
 And then a final example from that week from a more interesting perspective. I thing I had about thirty minutes for this one:

1 comment:

  1. If interested, I would be happy to pose as a life model for you.

    I am a 54 year old male and have posed several times in the past.


    Genuine offer

    Garry email Garry1603@aol.com

    ReplyDelete